It does not matter what you are doing in life…you must have discipline! You must have discipline to go through college, when you are cleaning the house, to care for your children, to get up and change the direction you want to go in life…
We are responsible for the things in our life whether we want to admit it or not. Did you know that less than 3% of adults have their goals written down? Those who have their goals written down reach them 10 times more than those who do not have their goals written down; regardless of their education.
My goals are written down and visual for me to see every single day. Blinders are on regardless of the opinions that surround me. I am committed to my goals and I continue to drive towards daylight; away from my darkest days of depression and anxiety. Each time I choose to push play at night over watching TV is 30-40 minutes closer to a better me for my family and myself.
Knowing that I am worth every bit of this opportunity is the difference. No one is going to change your life for you…we must own it and make the life we want.
I’m no different than you; I’m a wife, a mom, a daughter…There is nothing spectacular about me except that I woke up and realized that my health and wellness matter.
- Health is a state of physical and mental well-being and not merely the absence of disease. It is more of a goal that we strive to achieve.
- Wellness is more of a way of life or lifestyle that seeks to boost the immune system and sustain a good balance in the body. It encompasses emotional stability, clear thinking, the ability to love, create, and embrace change. We never arrive at a point where there is no possibility of improving. It involves choices about our lives and our priorities that determine our lifestyles.
There are always going to be bills that must be paid each month (school loans, mortgage payment, car payment, etc.). The money that I invest in my health and wellness each month is the best investment I have made since starting my journey in January 2015. That investment you ask…$3.83 a day.
You might be wondering why I continue to push forward each day and my response is because of everything that I have gained!
- Energy to keep up with my daughter, being a supportive spouse, and my hectic lifestyle (taking care of horses at 5 AM, full-time job, paying forward the opportunity that I have been provided to share it with others through my health and wellness business)
- Renewed love for life
- Freedom from comparison/jealously of what others are doing in their life
- Belief in myself and my own abilities
- Being that light for another person
- So much more!
If you are sitting here reading this post…there is no reason that you cannot do what I am doing now. It is all in your mindset!
It is time that you break down those walls that you have built. Personally for me, tearing down the walls has been so rewarding.
For more tips, support, recipes, meal planning, and other health and wellness assistance, please apply here by completing my get support form!