I wanted to share a side option that is part of my 22 Minute Hard Corps – week 2 meal plan. I will be the first to admit that I did not think that I would be a Brussels Sprouts fan. I found out last night that I was wrong! I placed two on a plate for my daughter and she even ate them. I say this side dish is a WIN for our family. I hope you enjoy too!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
- 1 – 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, washed and halved
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 Teaspoons Olive Oil
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line baking sheet with foil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss until the Brussels sprouts are coated
- Bake 30 – 40 minutes; stirring frequently (every 10 minutes or so)
If using the color coded containers then each serving (approximately 5 medium Brussels sprouts) would count 1 green container.
The color coded containers are available for purchase in my fitness shop.
For more tips, support, recipes, meal planning, and other health and wellness assistance, please apply here by completing my get support form!