INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut (*An option is to substitute for almond butter.)
- 1 cup oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey (*I use local honey.)
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips (*In the picture, I had used large chocolate chips.)
- Flax seed (optional)
WHAT TO DO:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well-combined.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Once done chilling, roll into approximately 1 inch balls.
- Roll 1 inch balls in a thin layer of oats and chocolate chips on a cutting board.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to be eaten.
For more tips, support, recipes, meal planning, and other health and wellness assistance, please apply here by completing my get support form!