I’m always looking for a sweet treat that is family friendly and fun for my daughter to help make with me! These no bake cookies are a great alternative to regular cookies. I took them to a family gathering and people were amazed that they were “healthy” cookies with protein! I like the slight coffee taste of these cookies.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
- 1 scoop of Café Latte Shakeology
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology (*Regular or Vegan Chocolate)
- 1 cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter (*You can use 1 cup of all natural peanut butter and 1/2 cup of peanuts.)
- 1 cup of quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of local honey
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
WHAT TO DO:
1. Melt peanut butter and honey in a medium saucepan over medium heat; stir frequently.
2. Add Shakeology and stir.
3. Add Oats and stir.
4. Add chopped walnuts and stir.
5. Scoop mixture into 1-inch size balls on to a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Lightly press cookies with a spatula to flatten.
6. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
7. Cookies can then be stored in a container either in the freezer, refrigerator, or on the counter. Storing the cookies in the freezer means that you have to pull them out and let them sit for a few minutes before eating!
Serving: 2 cookies would equate to 1 yellow and part of a blue container
Shakeology sampler packs are available for purchase in my fitness shop.
For more tips, support, recipes, meal planning, and other health and wellness assistance, please apply here by completing my get support form!
One thought on “No Bake Cookies with Cafe Latte/Chocolate”