I wanted a recipe that I could bake asparagus and red potatoes together. Asparagus typically bakes in approximately 10-15 minutes; depending on the temperature. Time is limited and I wanted to make efficient use of time. I decided to use a lower temperature so that I could bake both the asparagus and red potatoes together. I made enough asparagus for more than one meal. Tip: Asparagus tastes delicious warm or cold; making for a great cold on the go snack!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
- Red Potatoes, cubed
- Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic, minced
- Sea Salt
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with non-stick pan lining paper. This makes for easy clean-up.
- Place asparagus and red potatoes on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Sprinkle asparagus and red potatoes with sea salt and garlic; toss.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese over asparagus. 21 day fix portion for cheese is 1/3 cup; blue container.
- Add oregano and parsley over red potatoes.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 35 – 45 minutes until red potatoes are done. The asparagus can be covered the last 15 minutes or so with aluminum foil as the asparagus will be done before the red potatoes.
For more tips, support, recipes, meal planning, and other health and wellness assistance, please apply here by completing my get support form!
The color coded containers are available for purchase in my fitness shop. Below is an example of how I portion out my food per the 21 Day Fix nutrition guide. I paired the veggies with a pork loin cooked in the crockpot while I was at work.
*Pictures within this post were taken by M. Brown of LLHealthyFit.