I wanted to put an end to buying cauliflower and then doing nothing with it. Here is a recipe where you will not be able to stop popping the cauliflower bites in your mouth when they come out of the oven!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1-2 tsp of olive oil
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup of Red Hot
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with non-stick pan lining paper. This makes for easy clean-up.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or ziplock freezer bag; shake until cauliflower is well coated.
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet. Bake in the oven for approximately 30-40 minutes until done. *An option can be to bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-35 minutes. I prefer a slower baking time so that I can multi-task while the food bakes in the oven.
For more tips, support, recipes, meal planning, and other health and wellness assistance, please apply here by completing my get support form!
21 day fix portion for the buffalo cauliflower bites is 2 green containers. The color coded containers are available for purchase in my fitness shop.