This recipe was a hit with my family. Simple to make with ingredients you probably already have at home. I buy plain yogurt in a large container and then portion out, which saves some money. Be sure to check the ingredients on your peanut butter – all the added ingredients beyond peanuts and sea salt isn’t necessary for your body.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED
- 1 cup plain Yogurt (*I use the Fage brand – plain greek yogurt)
- 1-2 spoons of Peanut Butter (*I found organic peanut butter at Aldi’s with two ingredients – peanuts and sea salt.)
- 1 TBSP Honey (*I prefer to use honey made local.)
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBSP mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or 1 spoon of regular size Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Optional: a pinch of Sea Salt
WHAT TO DO
1. Portion out 1 cup of plain yogurt using the red container from the portion control color coded containers.
2. Add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract to the plain yogurt. Make sure ingredients are mixed well together.
3. Add chocolate chips and stir.
For more tips, support, recipes, meal planning, and other health and wellness assistance, please apply here by completing my get support form!
The color coded containers are available for purchase in my fitness shop.
Share this recipe with someone who might enjoy it! Post in the comments if you have tried it!