I’m sharing one of my secret tips with you! These balls right here are gluten free, dairy free, and use my favorite line of vegan powder that gives me my vitamins and protein. It is nice to enjoy a sweet treat without putting me into a post sugar crash!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
- 2 1/2 scoops of Vegan Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 TBSP chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- In a medium bowl, combine Shakeology and almonds – mix well.
- Add in almond butter. You may find that using your hands to mix is easier!
- Add in honey – mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Roll into 13 balls (1 inch in diameter each). I prefer to use a stainless steel cookie scoop.
For more tips, support, recipes, meal planning, and other health and wellness assistance, please apply here by completing my get support form!
This recipe makes approximately 13 servings. 21 day fix portion for this recipe is 1 yellow container, and 1 1/2 tsp. The color coded containers are available for purchase in my fitness shop.
If you’re interested in this recipe and do not yet have Shakeology and/or haven’t yet tried the NEW Vegan Vanilla and you’re interested in giving it a try and don’t already work with a coach – you can fill out the Get Support form and I will get back to you within 24 hours!